How to Apply: Applicants may report or send resumes to Mawi DNA Technologies LLC Attn: Human Resources, 26203 Production Avenue, Ste. 3, Hayward, CA 94545. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the position you are interested in.
Job Title: Assembly Technician
Work Location: Hayward, CA.
Mawi DNA Technologies is an emerging biotechnology focused on biosample collection technologies. Our iSWAB-Microbiome product is a disruptive technology currently gaining widespread use globally for COVID-19 sample collection. Due to our rapid growth we are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, and detail-oriented Assembly Technicians to join our team. Assembly Technicians are responsible for assembling finished products that meet the high quality standards expected by our customers, and must have the energy, flexibility, and drive to keep pace with increasing demand. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement for motivated individuals.
- Assembling collection devices including component insertion, liquid filling, capping, and labeling
- Inspecting products for any defects or debris
- Packing and labeling boxes for shipment
- Assembling product kits
- Organizing and keeping track of product and material stock
- High school diploma
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be a self-motivated individual capable of working collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be reliable, show initiative, and focused on high quality results