To create a more comprehensive profile of our health and wellness vs. disease, multiple analytes need to be included in the analytical mix such as DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology. Unfortunately due to the limitations of current sample collection practices this means multiple samples need to be collected per individual to achieve this objective, with heavy cold chain involvement in both transport and storage. These limitations can make this type of analysis not only expensive but sometimes non-accessible which yields inconclusive research outcomes. To address this need Mawi DNA Technologies has developed iSWAB-Cells, a universal non-invasive cell collection device, from which gDNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology can be analyzed from the same sample.
OMICs from a Single Sample: Non-invasive device for room temperature collection, transport and storage of Intact Buccal Cells. iSWAB-Cells, a universal non-invasive cell collection device, from which gDNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology can be analyzed from the same sample. iSWAB Cells is designed for non-invasive, self-collection of intact and viable buccal cells.
- Multiomics Enabled (including RNA) From the Same Sample
- iSWAB Cells is designed for non-invasive, self-collection of intact and viable buccal cells.
- Cell Stabilization System is optimized for room temperature stabilization of viable cells up to 4 weeks.
- Import and Export without Compromise: Room temperature transportation allows for wider bio-sample accessibility, and enables scientific research collaborations at a global level which greatly enhances our understanding of wellness/health and disease.
- Non-Cold Chain Reliant: Significant reduction of sample transportation spend by eliminating the extremely high costs of cold chain shipping.
•Enables full genomics, proteomics, and transcriptomics analysis from a single sample including DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell morphology
• Stabilizes intact cells for up to 4 weeks at room temperature
• Room temperature stable: Reduce storage and transport costs by eliminating cold chain requirements
• Swab-free sample transport: Decrease sample processing time without compromising sample integrity
• Self collection or assisted collection in less than 5 minutes: Suitable for all population segments including infants, toddlers, and elderlies
• Scalable: iSWAB Cells buffer can be purchased separately in 1 or 5 liter volumes for stabilization of larger samples
• Purified DNA, RNA, or proteins from collected samples are compatible with qPCR, microarray, NGS, and cell based assays
• No organic hazardous solvent fixatives
• Traceable and reliable chain of custody: LIMS compatible unique barcodes included on each collection device for efficient traceability during transport and storage
|iSWAB-CELLS-1200||iSWAB Cells Collection Kit, 1.0ml||1 Tube/Kit|
|ISC-T-1200-R||iSWAB Cells Collection Tube Rack, 1.0ml x 50||50 Tubes/Rack|
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org